A smile makeover is a complete assessment of your smile and your dental health via one or more cosmetic dentistry processes that let you attain a fabulous smile you have always preferred. The dentist at The Dental Hub will start with a consultation to gauge your oral health and recommend treatments so as to revise your smile based on your preferences as well as aspects like your facial features, skin tone, lips, teeth and gums. Besides assisting you to look younger, self-confident and healthier, smile makeovers also aid to reestablish proper dental function.
A smile makeover can make you smile more often
A smile makeover in Gurgaon is all about what you hate about your smile that makes you smile less often and a frank discussion on all these facets will give your dentist an improved idea of what they can do to repair some issues which could include the following:
- Discolored teeth: If your teeth are discolored because of your food and drinks behaviors, smoking, poor dental hygiene, ageing, antibiotics or trauma, teeth whitening can do miracles to improve the color. Teeth whitening is a quick and effective technique which a dentist can perform for whitening your teeth in just one session.
- Unaligned or uneven teeth: If your teeth are not aligned or are uneven, they can be leveled by using porcelain veneers. Thin porcelain shell is placed over your teeth and perpetually attached to form seamlessly formed teeth that appropriately aligned and even.
- Chipped or fissured teeth: If your teeth that are chipped or fissured, they can be cosmetically joined with porcelain veneers as well. Composite metal free fillings are also a resourceful solution to fix your fragmented tooth or to build up a whole tooth, such as a molar to reinstate it to a fully functional form. An organic filling material is used to patch decayed teeth or even re-shape your teeth to make them look impeccably natural.
- Gaps between teeth: Porcelain veneers are the finest solution to cover the gaps between your teeth.
- Missing Teeth: You can lose teeth because of several reasons that might include infection, trauma or gum ailments. Dental implants offer a strong, perpetual as well as an aesthetically attractive replacement.
Once a personalized smile makeover treatment package has been arranged, the treatment time frame might entail as few as two appointments or be spread out over a couple of months,contingent on the intricacy or your convenience.
Have you been thinking about how whiter smile can improve your life? We recommend a discussion with our dentist i.e. Dr. Neha Garg. Our Dental clinic in Gurgaon is extensively renowned for its excellence in advanced cosmetic and implant dentistry.